1. Hej Senor Fredrik. Where are you in the world at the moment?
In Jacksonville, Florida, USA. (2 days ago I was in Montreux, Switzerland and in 3 days I will be in Lagos, Nigeria.
2.You travel the world like nobody’s business. Tell our readers- what do you do in these travels?
I am a professional speaker so I give speeches. (Here for US accountants, in Montreux for fund managers from Europe and in Nigeria for clients of UBS, for example.)
3.Have you always wanted to be a global speaker? What other jobs you did before landing this “dream job”?
I never really wanted to be a speaker, but my dad was a musician and my mother was a teacher so I guess you can see me as a combination of the two, someone who teaches a message from a stage. I became a speaker by chance as I wrote my first book on the Internet in 1995 and became an “instant expert” since there where few others who had written about the internet in 1995. I have not had that many jobs. My first “real” job was as McDonald’s. After Uni I started an interent company that we sold to a listed company that I became CIO at and since 2000 I have been an author and speaker full time.
4. Complete this—-“ A perfect day for Fredrik is ……..” relaxing, yet full of inspiration.
5. What do you think are “killers” of creativity & innovation?
Fear, habit, complacency, too many rules, lack of dreams and many other things.
6. You are working on an interesting book where you are involving beta-readers. Will you be giving the audience at 98 Ft.’s I.C.E Drive Seminar a peek into this?
I wasn’t thinking of doing that, but if they want I ……….
7. What would you like to say to the audience at the I.C.E Drive seminar who will be expecting you?
That I am looking forward to come and meet with them and I hope that I can inspire them in any way to create some great ideas.
Check out glimpses of Fredrik’s world tour here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?