U.S INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP EXPERIENCE California State University, Fresno (16-27 June 2014 )
- Do you have a product idea you would like to develop?
- Are you looking to be an innovator?
- Would you like to have the skills of an entrepreneur?
- Want to learn INNOVATION from an American university?
- Are you desiring to be someone who will be part of the “knowledge economy”?
- 10 full days of hands-on instruction on the campus of California State of University
- Activity based learning
- Instructors are inventors and entrepreneurs
- Housing on campus with dining privileges
- Meet successful community entrepreneurs and inventors
- Excursion to world famed Yosemite National Park
- Learn how to pitch to a venture capitalist
- Designed to advance the development of a product and business in 2 weeks!
Who Should Attend?
Young adults who:
- want to launch a business
- want to take a new product to market
- seek to acquire the skills of the entrepreneur
- want to learn innovation from an American University
- Anyone seeking INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP experience
Venue & Preview Dates
Volare Training Singapore Management University Unit B1-27 (next to Pasta Mania , Li Ka Shing Library Building )
- 1st March 2014: 11am- 1pm
- 5th March 2014: 7:45pm- 9pm
- 8th March 2014: 11am- 1pm
- 12th March 2014: 7:45pm-9pm
- 15th March 2014: 11am-1pm
- 19th March 2014: 7:45pm-9pm
- 29th March 2014: 11am-1pm
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.