- Positive Mental & Character Nurturing through use of exemplary story of survival, determination, success and giving back to society
- Sharpen critical thinking, literacy and public speaking confidence through learning & workshop activities
- Special appearance by author Sanva Saephan for interaction, discussion and autograph
- Use of IT latest design softwares (InDesign/Photoshop) for book design project
- All participants will get a copy of the book, “Stateless: Diary of a Spirited Boy at Napho Camp” by Sanva Saephan as workshop material
- Extension global exposure field trip to Ban Nam Tong school, Laos in 2014
- Part of sales proceed from book used in workshop will go to the funds for the on-going construction of Ban Tam Nong school, Laos
About Sanva Saephan
Sanva Saephan spent the first 7 years of his life bathing in rivers and eating food rations for the United Nations.
His life struggles did not stop him from becoming an Asean scholar and today a published writer.
3 day interactive workshop which helps to inspire motivation, reading-writing & thinking skills and nurturing a global outlook in youths 14 year old and above.